Thursday, February 25, 2010

Busy, busy, busy.

I thought I would have more time to blog since I stopped working, but I seem to be just as busy! LOL So just a quick catch up...

Valentine's Day was spent scrapping with the lovely ladies at Simply Crafty. I managed to scrap 1 1/2 cards and started working on a LO before I got distracted and spent the afternoon catching up with everyone. Craig and I usually just swap cards for Valentine's Day - this year I was surprised with a pot of hot pink mini-roses - my favourite! I scrapped this card for Inspired Blueprints card sketch #41.


Monday Cathie and Mitchell popped over for a visit - I can't believe how big he has gotten! He has the most gorgeous smile and laugh - future heart breaker! :) He kept me on my toes by commando rolling all around the floor!

Tuesday was spent op-shopping with mum - lots of fun! I managed to pick up 2 denim skirts to make more jeans bags. I also found a shabby chic style pillow case which I have cut up into sections to use on my jeans bags.


Wednesday I set up my sewing machine and finished this jeans bag and started working on a 2nd one.


Saturday morning I was up at 5am (crazy, I know) to go to the garage sales with mum. I managed to pick up a few scrapping bits & pieces - an extra large flower punch, some Sizzix dies, a box of Opals embossing powders and some stamps-bargain!

This week has been a bit quieter - I have been suffering from headaches :( I did spend Monday running errands and a bit of shopping with mum. Plus Craig and I finally got all of our paperwork organised and managed to apply for our passports.

2 comments:

Lelli said...

!!!How beautiful are these bags. You must sell me all of them!!!

Rachael B said...

I love that bag Shandell. You are so crafty and clever.