Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I'm still here....

Well I have survived my first week at home!! I have received phone calls from friends making sure I haven't gone crazy from boredom! LOL Friends have a pool going for how long it will take me to get bored - starting from 12 days to a very generous 1 month! :) So far I have been enjoying being at home - I have been cooking up a storm. I managed to pick up a heap of Women's Weekly cook books at a book exchange. I am enjoying my new found love of cooking and so is Craig! LOL I have also done some scrapping, spring cleaning and just relaxing. Katie & Cohan have been visiting for a week, so I had more time to spend with them.

While she was here Katie decided to visit a friend in Coloundra, so Sunday morning I got a call asking if I wanted to join her, Cohan & Mum for a couple of days. I had 15 mins to pack and get ready - I love spontaneous trips!! There was lots of chatting, a bit of scrapbook shopping, sightseeing and a trip to Underwater World.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Sounds like you have had a busy week, and cooking up a storm, I am glad you have such good friends. Love Melxxx