Thursday, May 13, 2010

Curtain Call - Act #29

I had a lovely day scrapping with my friend Bec and her gorgeous baby girl Talitha yesterday. I scrapped this LO for this week's challenge at Stacey's Stamping Stage.


While going through some recipes in old magazines I found a mini Easter cook book. I thought it would be nice to have some yummy goodies for afternoon tea, so Tuesday night I cooked vanilla coffee cream biscuits, chocolate tartlets and a marbled chocolate fudge (which was more like a baked cheesecake slice) - all very yummy :)

5 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

great page, Shandell! love the rugged look:) thanks for sharing it at the Curtain Call!

Linda M said...

I think you may need to get back to work Shandell, all this scrapping and cooking is making me jealous and think about retiring ....

Lea L. said...

Cute layout!! Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call this week!

♥♥♥Lea

Sue said...

great photo with a great page! thanks for playing with us at Curtain Call this week! :)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh how FUN!! Thanks so much for playing the Curtain Call this week! xxx