Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sew What's Crafty Expo

I spent a lovely morning wandering around the expo with Cathie and Kylie - looking at all the gorgeous things and buying a few bits & pieces. It seems like there were less stalls compared to last year :( Then we met up with another friend and had a delicious lunch at the Metro.

I brought some cute mini stamps from Helen - can't wait to have a play with them :) I did a complete clean and cull of ALL the stuff in my scrap room a few weeks ago. I realised I had a LOT of stamps that I had purchased (before I started making cards) that had never been inked (shock! horror!) - so my goal is to try and use my older stamps at least once this year!

Okay, going to go and have a nanna nap, then I'm going to a Kaszazz workshop tonight - I can't wait!

1 comment:

Love Scrappin' said...

hi shandell loving the new look blog..looks gorgeous!