Sunday, January 30, 2011

Challenges

I spent a lovely day scrapping and catching up with everyone at Simply Crafty.

I made this card for Sandie's challenge - Rubons. I used...script - Delish, flourish - Kaszazz and sentiment - Kaiser. Make sure you pop over and have a look at her monthly challenges :)


I also managed to scrap a layout for this month's Kraft It Up challenge.


This layout is a "just because" one - how could I not be inspired to scrap this picture of the gorgeous Miss Isabella?!?!?


Cruise countdown...8 weeks!

4 comments:

Sandie said...

Oh love your card Shandell and your layouts are beautiful.

Well done and thank you so much for joining in.

Be sure to check back in tomorrow for February's challenge.

Mwah.

Luv Sandie

Linda M said...

Really like the card Shandelle well done, very creative

Cathy said...

Fabulous LO's Shandell!! Love your LO for KIU, thanks so much for joining in :)

Mardi said...

Thanks for popping by my blog Shandell....you will have a wonderful cruise I'm sure....and NZ is just beautiful.
Gorgeous layouts too by the way.
Mardi x