Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I'm back...

Arrrgghhh!!! My laptop got a virus and I've been offline for a week - not happy :( A HUGE thanks goes out to the Telstra guy for fixing the problem!! He did a great job and I learnt that he does book-binding - how interesting :)

A quick update of what's been happening lately...Mum finally made it though the roads and arrived home over a week ago :) I had a week off sick :( I had a severe ear infection which left me dizzy, nauseous and generally "out of it". While Craig was helping me into the doctors (and carrying a bucket) another patient asked "Is she sick?" - WTF?!?!? Some people really don't think before stating the obvious LOL I have a few projects and stuff to share - will be updating over the next few days :) My MIL moved into a new place with a pool - so we spent last Sunday with Craig's family while they had a swim (no swimming for me - thanks to the ear infection).

How cool is this esky?!?!?! Craig won it in a raffle!!!



1 comment:

Rachael B said...

Sorry to hear you've been unwell. Love that esky.