Monday, January 3, 2011

Scrappy goals for 2011

Ok, here it goes...if I publish it here, then I will hopefully be motivated to actually meet my goals.

Layouts - 24
That's only 2 per month...
*Will start to enter more challenges
*Continue to use up my old / current stash
*Re-organise storage
*Use some of the swap embellishments that I have been hoarding
*Make more of my own handmade embellishments
*Do some stamping on my pages
*Keep my scrapping table tidy - less motivated to scrap when it's a mess

Cards - 40
*Will continue to ink up and use stamps that have never been used in my stash
*Start using my embossing folders - have a huge stash that I don't use as much as I should
*I feel my cards are missing that "little something" and could look a bit better - will try to work out on that

OTP - 3
*Will stop hoarding that box of Kaiser wooden BTP and actually start using them!
*Will make a mini album of our travel photos

Let's see how I go..... :)

No comments: