Thursday, June 23, 2011

Cute purses

I got some happy mail last week :) I was lucky enough to win this gorgeous blog candy from Mel's blog! The prize was for the black (uncovered) purse and you cover it with your choice of material. Mel generously sent the the black purse and this beautiful pink covered purse :) I was going to cover my purse with some vintage pink material, but will have to go through my fabric stash and see what else I have.


BTW - I've subscribed to Mel's monthly Teapot newsletter - it's got sewing, cooking, scrapbooking, etc projects. I've added alot of the projects onto my "To Do" list :) Make sure you pop over to her blog and check it out.

1 comment:

Linda M said...

Shandell I have also subscribed to Teapot, just wish I had the time to make everything. Love your craft card and the trees were great for my stash.