Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pink & teal owl beanie

Congrats to Cathie & Andrew on the safe arrival of their sweet little girl Rylie yesterday!! Craig and I popped over this afternoon to see the baby and have lots of cuddles - she's so tiny and beautiful :)

I can finally share the beanie I made her. I knew I wanted to make it pink and teal, but it needed an extra colour so I googled some picture ideas. I decided to add yellow as a third colour and saw the idea of adding a sweet flower on there :)


I spent a lovely day catching up with friends and scrapping at Simply Crafty today. I managed to get 2 cards completed and started working on 2 layouts - I probably would have got more done if I wasn't my usual chatterbox self LOL

1 comment:

Linda M said...

Lovely beanie, nice to catch up and so glad you are a chatterbox and keep us all laughing. See you next month. Congrats to Cathie.