Sunday, February 24, 2013

Stampin' Up! class

My Stampin' Up! demo has retired, so I went on the search for a new demo...after asking around  Bron was recommended to me :)   After booking a party with Bron she mentioned she did monthly classes, so I decided to sign up for one.  Unfortunately the January class was cancelled due to the floods, but Bron found a new venue and I was lucky to get a spot in the February class on Saturday :)  We made an OTP and a card.   For the OTP we used a plastic photo frame to make a calendar

.


For the card we made a shaker card.

 
Bron made these very cute thank you gifts - a cute wrapper for a yummy chocolate :)
 
 
I am looking forward to my SU party on Saturdy night - Bron has a great card design for us to make and I'm looking forward to spending time with friends :)

1 comment:

Bron C said...

So glad you could make it to my class and I am very excited about your party tonight...x