Sunday, June 16, 2013

Birthday celebration

It was my birthday on Thursday - usually I have the day off (who wants to work on their birthday?!?! LOL), but this year I worked.  I had a great day with lots of calls & messages and fabulous presents -Craig brought me a palariod camera - LOVE!.

 
 
And some beautiful handmade cards (Tanya & Cathie)
 
 

Cathie & mum dropped in and had lunch with me and Kylie popped in to visit too.  Last night we had a belated celebratory dinner - an Asian banquet - at mum's. It was delicious - everyone brought a dish (honey prawns, fried rice, pork wantons, etc) and we enjoyed a relaxing night catching up.


Today I went to Simply Crafty. I was more productive this month - less chatting and more scrapping :) I left a bit earlier than usual, so that Craig and I could go to the movies. We went and saw "Hangover 3". It wasn't as hilarious as the first two movies, but still a great storyline and good movie.
 


 

No comments: