Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Snail mail

A few months ago Magdalena at The Craft Revival blogged about a Creative Pen Pal sign up. It was such a great idea - I signed up immediately :) It seems there are a LOT of like minded people,, Magdalena had nearly 200 people sign up! While I was waiting to be matched with my new pen pal I went on the look out for some pretty stationary. I wasn't having any luck finding any stationary till Mel posted a picture on Facebook of some writing paper one of her lovely readers sent her. seem to be any nice stationary,   I went straight to the shop and stocked up on writing paper :) I recieved my first letter from my pen pal last week - so exciting :) 
 
 
On the topic of snail mail.. My prize from Couture Creations arrived :) How gorgeous is this parcel?!?  Kraft paper, doiley and twine - perfect!! 
 

No comments: