Thursday, July 4, 2013

Thrifty Thursday

In between school holiday fun and work - the girls and I managed to pop into a few op shops on Monday.

The first shop had a deal - 10 children's clothes for $3.  The girls found a few items for themselves, then we had a look around for some clothes for Cohan & Jaxson (had to have 10 items to get the deal).  We didn't find anything for Cohan, but did find the black shirt (still with original $10 price tag) for Jaxson and some clothes for Rylie.

 
I was super excited to find this Agee Pyrex pie dish at the same shop for $1.50 (no chips or marks Yay!)
 
 
Some random bits & pieces at the next 2 shops - bead board 20c, cook book $2, embroidery hoop $1, vintage hankie 30c and novel for $1.
 
 
A child's apron for $1 - perfect for cooking or crafts.  How cute is my model?!?
 
 
On Tuesday I popped into another op shop and got the retro Tupperware container (matches my yellow and green ones I have) $3, a cute straw bag (perfect size to store the tea set I recently brought the girls) and a pillow case 50c. 

 
I'm linking up with Sir Thift-a-Lots Thriftasaurus this week.
 


No comments: