Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Caterpillar peg magnets

On Monday we babysat Cohan for the morning - it was a great time to try a craft project I had seen recently :) We made pom pom caterpillar peg magnets. I had all the supplies (large craft pegs, pom poms, eyes, magnet strips and glue) already in my stash and this was a simple project.   I would have liked to have painted the pegs first, but Cohan doesn't have much patience to wait for paint to dry, so we kept the pegs plain (which I think still looked good).  Cohan made his red & green caterpillar, then decided to make a rainbow one (like Aunty's) for Jaxson :)   I added some magnet strips to the back and they were all done - Cohan and I were both happy with how these turned out.


 

Cruise countdown...10 weeks!

2 comments:

De hobbydroom said...

ah so sweet! Beautiful!!

Hugs, De hobby droom

dee -@ The Old Fat Hen said...

what a cute idea I think I will do tht with our boy-love dee x