Thursday, August 15, 2013

Thrifty Thursday

Craig and I had lunch with Katie and the boys on Tuesday, then I stopped into a few of my fave op shops.  I come out empty handed at the first shop (shock!), but was lucky with the other 2 shops :)

A full set of handpainted Babushka dolls - $5! The biggest one is about 4 inches and the smallest is about 1cm - love them :)
 
 
Yes, more retro Tupperware $3.  There were some other containers there, but I already have them so I stayed strong and left them there LOL  A sugar dispenser 50c - I'm going to use it to store twine.  A cherry pie dish $2 in perfect condition - no chips and no fading on the pattern / recipe!
 
 
 
Tealight candle lantern $2 and wooden box $3. 

 
Another very exciting find... this gorgeous dress for $4.50.  I brought it for our friend who is coming on the PNG cruise with us in November - it's her style, so I hope she likes the dress and it fits.
 
 
I'm linking up with Sir Thrift A Lot this week.

1 comment:

dee -@ The Old Fat Hen said...

I am very jealous over the Russian dolls-love dee x