Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Golf party

On Sunday morning Craig, Cohan and I went to Mitchell's 4th birthday party.   It was a wonderful party held at the golf club and the kids got to play a round of putt-putt golf- LOTS of fun :)

 
I made Mitchell's cake  - a golf green!  I'm very pleased with how it turned out and Mitchell seemed very happy with it :)

 
Cathie & the birthday boy!
 


Cathie had the awesome idea of making certificates for each of the kids with a polariod picture of them.  I took the photos on my polariod camera (love that camera!) and Cathie wrote the kid's names on the awards.  She also made some trophys and had medals for the kids as well.  Cohan was lucky enough to win a trophy - he was so proud of himself :)
 
 
This is the clever birthday invite that Cathie created!
 

 

2 comments:

dee -@ The Old Fat Hen said...

I love parties like that so much fun and the kids just love all the bits.Hey I havnt heard from you if you would like some of those scrap tiles just let me know what letters you would like-love dee x

Glenn Hannan said...

Hello, an amazing Information dude. Thanks for sharing this nice information with us. Golf Lessons for kids