Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Our house - tour

With the craziness of packing / moving, Christmas and then NYE I realised I hadn't shared photos of your new house :)  I haven't gotten around to taking pics since we moved furniture it - once we are all unpacked I will share again :)

Welcome!  As you walk through the front door you come to the entry 


Then around the corner is the lounge room and you can see the dining room 


From the lounge room there are 3 bedrooms - the master bedroom and 2 guest rooms  Every master bedroom needs a chandelier right?!?! LOL


Back into the lounge and through the doorway and you come into the kitchen on the right and the dining room on the left.


At the end of the dining room is the bathroom with a relaxing spa bath and very cool wavy mirrors


Back through the dining room, down 3 stairs through the laundry and out the back door is our pool and converted garage.  


I'm very spoilt - the back area is my new scraproom and the front area is a games room / man cave!!


Well that's a quick tour of our new house - thank you for visiting :)  




No comments: