Monday, December 21, 2015

Christmas Decorations

This year's tree - same pink, purple and silver colour combo.


I know I have plenty of decorations, but I couldn't resist adding a few more cute / trendy decorations to my collection :)

Loving the shaped marquee lights!




How cute is this advent calendar?!?!


Can't say no to a metal decoration ;)


I found a sweet Santa's Workshop decoration last year - it lights up and moves.  I mentioned to Craig that I would love to add a new decoration every year to make a mini village scene and he brought me this :)


Another cute set of Babushka dolls to add to my collection!


This wooden box is so cute and will be perfect to store Clay's Christmas story books in every year :)


This tree is from Kylie's baby shower - I knew it would be a cute Christmas table centrepiece /decoration!

No comments: