Saturday, April 29, 2017

Everyday Moments

Lovely weather meant another day at our favourite park - enjoying the playgrournd and spending time together :)



We had a lovely morning catching up with friends at Bex birthday party.  Clay was pretty keen on the ice blocks :)





I tore 2 ligaments in my right knee last month - ended up having to call an ambulance to take me to hospital to get it looked at.  They gave me the "green whistle" (painkiller)  and t hit me quickly!  I love our expressions - me blissed out from the painkillers and Craig's expression cause I was giving him a hard time LOL


When tropical cyclone Debbie hit we had a day where the rain and wind was really strong, so all the businesses closed early - Joel and I had to put on the wet weather gear so we could leave the workshop :)


I had a busy day the day before Clay's birthday - cooked 3 cakes for the birthday cake and a batch of cupcakes


Clay "helping" (hindering?!!?) Craig to build the trampoline that Nan brought him for his birthday :)

No comments: