Sunday, October 15, 2017

Scrapbook Retreat 2017

I'm home from scrapbook retreat - Friday night to Sunday afternoon.  It rained / stormed all weekend - luckily I arrived before the rain started and left between showers.  It was a lovely relaxing weekend - I got lots of scrapping done, ate delicious meals and caught up with friends I havent seen since the last retreat.

The dorms and our room (with own shower and toilet) - I shared with Kylie :)



The scraproom and my desk



Dining hall and some of the delicious meals.  We get breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner. There is so much eating - feels like we are scrapping between meals.





One of the ladies brought some of her shop stock, so I treated myself to some cute stamps- I can't say no to chevron ;)


The gorgeous view from our room.  We had a jasmine bush outside our window- smelt divine!


No comments: