Monday, June 14, 2021

Birthday Weekend

I was spoilt with a whole weekend of celebrating my birthday :) Saturday morning I popped into 3x oppies and found lots of lovely goodies, before we headed to the beach for hot chips. It was a lovely day, but Clay found my beanie and insisted on wearing it LOL



Saturday night we went somewhere different for dinner - White China restaurant - and enjoyed a delicious Chinese meal. We didn't try the "camel " topping (see menu photo below) LOL After dinner we stayed to listen to a solo artist and Clay had a ball dancing up a storm!








Sunday (my actual birthday) I got to sleep in till 7.30am, then was woken up with kisses and an impatient little boy wanting me to open presents LOL  I received a beautiful ring and a pink mini die cutting machine- spoilt!



Craig had to work, but mum came over and we spent the day together.  I got out the marble art kit I brought recently and we had a go painting a glass and a mosiac shape.  Craig baked a delicious lamb roast (Clay's request) and we had cheesecake  (with candles and happy birthday sung) for dessert.  I had a wonderful weeknd with lots of messages, calls and video calls from family and friends.

No comments: