Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Everyday Moments

The magpies at work are getting friendlier - they sit next to me and sing everytime I sit outside on my breaks :)



Some cute new earrings I brought online!  I wore the "Bubble -O-Bill" earrings last weekend :)



This will teach me a lesson for not turning the light on when I got my shoes - mismatched shoes.  I am going to admit it took me much longer than it should have to realise and work out why it looked odd bahahaha


Clay and my mum made a milk bottle planter for Nanny.  Clay did it all himself (mumdid the handle) and was so proud!  Nanny loved it and we can't wait to see what she plants in it :)


I got this birthday card in the mail from Kristy!!  It made me laugh so hard!! Last card camp I spotted the swear word stamps and challenged her to make me a birthday card using it -challenge accepted! I had completely forgotten about it until I opened the card! LOL 


No comments: