Monday, July 11, 2022

Card Camp

Kristy came up this weekend for a LONG overdue card camp! She arrived in time for dinner Thursday night. I had my last day at Planet Shade on Friday, so she chilled at home and did some retail therapy, before picking me up and we headed to my hair appointment (we seem to always have a craft camp the same weekend I have a hair appointment booked lol).


Some friends of Kristy's were holidaying here this weekend, so they joined us for dinner out at the Chinese restaurant.  It was lovely to meet them and spend the evening chatting with them :)


Saturday morning we headed over to the FB seller's house to go through her stamps and dies.  I brought this lot for just under $50.


The lady had a box of Kristy's favourite stamp company - Lavinia Stamps for $20 - total bargain and she snapped that up straight away!  She also brought a heap of dies, stamps and embossing folders. Kristy sorted out all the stamps - hundreds of them - into themed piles to see how any double up she had with her stash.  She was thrilled to get only a few double ups (which she gave to me - wimming!) and add so many new stamps to her stash!
 

We spent the whole day card making - we set a goal of 20 cards each!

Ally gave me some vodka cruisers as part of my farewell present, so we had a drink while crafting up a storm!  



Kristy's cards!

No comments: