Thursday, July 28, 2022

Thrifty Thursday

I popped back to the FB seller's and brought some more stamps and dies (I was having non-buyers remorse LOL).  This lot cost me just under $30.


It's been over a month since we've been op shopping, so Saturday morning mum, Clay and I hit some op shops!  First shop I found roll of craft paper $5, paper trimmer $2 and bead kit $1


At the 2nd shop I found a shirt for Craig $10 and a dress for myself $6



At the 3rd shop I found 2 Enid Blyton books $2 & 50c


At the last op shop I found a number of goodies.  A dress $7


Cute little watering can $2


Book for Clay $2


Board shorts for Clay $3


Clay's school reading case zipper broke this week and I found a replacement one BNWT $1


Sunday morning Clay and I popped into another op shop on the way to Spotlight. Clay found this bag of Mighty Beanz toys $3


I brought these 2 gorgeous dresses $6 each - one was BNWT



Collapsible Tupperware bowl for the camper $4


Necklace $2


Shirt for Criag $5

No comments: