Monday, August 23, 2010

Christmas in July Day 26 - 30

I finished - woo hoo!! I have really enjoyed this challenge - thank you so much Sandie!!

C - Clip or candles or Christmas pudding or chimney


A - An angel


Another punch art card - I really enjoyed stepping out of my comfort zone and trying so many new techniques :)

R - Recycled or ribbons or rubons


I've used a recycled piece of string.

D - Die-cuts or the word "December"


S - Sketch




You can't see it very clearly, but I tried paper - tole on this card. Yes, another new technique :)

Feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions about my cards / techniques.

2 comments:

Sandie said...

Well done Shandell. They are fabulous.

I especially love the plum pudding one.

Good luck in the draw and thank you so much for joining in.

Luv Sandie

Helen said...

Hi Shandell, love the cards. It's always good to have a stash handy.
Helen