Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Kraft & green cards

Last night I sat down to make a card for a special friend. I had the colour combo, stamp / embossing and LO idea in my head for awhile, but was finally motivated to make the card. I was really pleased with how it turned out and decided while I had all the materials out, to make a 2nd card. After I finished that I realised that the last strip of kraft c/stock was just the right size to make 2 gift tags! Out of one sheet of A4 c/stock, a scrap of green c/stock, and a scrap strip of patterned paper I ended up with 2 cards and 2 gift tags :) It was also a great way to use some of my rub-ons that I don't seem to use on my scrapbook pages anymore.




Cruise countdown...18 sleeps!

1 comment:

Linda M said...

Very economical Shandell, the cards look great.