Monday, August 9, 2010

Monday

Yes, I have no inspiration for a witty title :) Just a whole lot of random-ness this post - just sharing what I've been up to.

On Saturday night I had a Kaszazz party - Pauline showed us a few techniques - marbling using Smooch (my new fav product), aqua crayons and some stamping. As usual lots of talking and laughing - which is just what I needed after being sick all week.




I have finished book 6 of the "House Of Night" series and have started reading book 7! These books are fantastic!!

I brought this fabulous tote from Spotlight - it is the perfect size to carry my Cuttlebug, plates, dies and embossing folders!


Mum has been busy at the garage sales - she managed to find another pair of flippers and a digital underwater camera (camera, cords, software and instructions - $5)!

I went to Simply Crafty yesterday - just a small group of ladies. Not much scrapping, but lots of chatting :)

Cruise countdown...4 weeks!

No comments: