Sunday, August 1, 2010

How exciting!

This round of Scrapbook Apprentice has been even more exciting for me than round one - the first surprise was to find that pics of my projects were sent out in the Docraft's email newsletter :) Then I was surpised to find that I had one point less than this round's top pick!!!

Also this time I received comments from the judges about my projects - very exciting!!
"This frame showed a fantastic amount of creativity and individuality. The detailed work that has gone into hand cutting the flowers and layering them together with the embellishments and buttons supplied in the pack is just amazing. It really stood out in the crowd! The Family Banner is also is very well created, and the mix of colours compliment each other very well, and the sewing, both hand and machine, also add a very nice touch to the finished product My only suggestion would be that the word "family" could have been a little larger to be more prominent in the banner."

1 comment:

Linda M said...

Well done Shandell, fingers crossed, you are doing so well, that frame looks great.