Monday, September 20, 2010

Christmas in July prize pack

I recieved my cute prize pack for entering the Christmas in July challenge over at Sandie blog. Thank you to Sandie for organising such a wonderful challenge and Nicole at Craft Queen for providing the prizes :)




Has anyone else realised lately how quickly Christmas is creeping up on us?!? I have already lay-buyed some pressies and the Christmas cards are done :) Mum and I had a wonderful time creating and baking for last year's homemade Xmas - so we are going to do it again this year. I brought this book last year in the Xmas sales - it has a few reciepes I will be trying. Plus I have already started surfing the net looking for some new ideas.


If you have any great ideas or know any good blogs I should check out - please leave a comment and share them with me :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you for completing that challenge. How is your next round in the scrap Apprentice going?