Sunday, September 19, 2010

Last week of holidays

Craig had another week of holidays - so we spent a few days fishing, shopping, catching up with friends, and relaxing. We caught lots of small fish and I managed to catch this flathead!



Craig and I went to the movies to see "Killers" (starring Ashton Kutcher and Katherine Heigl) - it was a great film!

Friday night we went out to dinner at Western Suburbs for Mike's birthday. I quickly made this card - I CASEd it from here.


Saturday night we went took Elena out to dinner to thank her for house / pet sitting while we were away.

I recieved a surprise parcel - these pruners from Fiskars :) I have already used them and they are amazing!!


Today we have been enjoying the last day of our holidays - just relaxing, doing a few odd-jobs around the house and a friend from Brisbane dropped in for a visit.

No comments: