Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thrifty Thursday

I managed to pop into one op-shop this morning while out running errands. This shop is not one I usually visit (I keep forgetting it's there actually LOL) - but I will definitely be visiting again! It had one whole room full of books (bliss!) - so I will make sure I have more time to explore next visit :)

No clothes for me this time, but I was lucky enough to find this shirt for Craig ($4).


Very excited to find some cook books ($4 for the first one and $1 for the other two books). I've been a little lazy with my meals lately - just sticking to the same dishes, time to be inspired to cook a few new recipes. WIth only about 12 weeks left till Christmas - the Christmas recipe book will come in very handy :)






Another glass bowl (30c) for my scraproom to hold bits & pieces - how cute is this apple?!?!

No comments: