Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Layouts and acetate OTP

I realised that I hadn't shared some layouts and OTP that I submitted for the last round of Scrapbook Apprentice. I ended up scrapping 3 LOs - this was my main LO that I submitted (they printed a different LO though) with step-by-step instructions.


The third LO that I created - working with acetate was fun and very different to using paper / cardstock for a background!


After making my clear mini album (sharing pics tomorrow) I had a bit more of a play with the acetate and made some small OTP :) A tealight holder -


A key chain. I had a go at making paper beads - very easy and I will definitely make more :)


An acetate pillow box

1 comment:

Rachael B said...

Love the LO's and the fun you had with acetate. That baby is just gorgeous :)