Tuesday, June 19, 2012

June swaps - Cards & embellishments

I had a lovely scrappy day on Sunday :) I popped into the markets and brought some new scrapping goodies (excited to FINALLY buy a Tim Holtz die I have been trying to buy for months), then spent the day at Simply Crafty. Pauline (Kaszazz) had organised for us to make 2x cards (will share pics tomorrow), chatted about the Brisbane scrap expo with the ladies that attended and managed to work on a few LO's.

We had our card and embellishment swap. This month's card theme was "Friendship".

My card


Amanda's card


Linda's card


Tanya's card


The embellishment swap was "Travel". I'm embarrassed to admit that I was a little slack this month - I just made map badges and included some cute plane / car shaped paperclips I brought for the swap.


ETA - Sandra's card and embellishment swap



No comments: