Sunday, June 10, 2012

Washi tape cards

I have a new addiction...washi tape! I am starting to get a collection (which I am using LOL) and have been looking for card / layout ideas. I found a this card and knew I had to CASE it :) This was the first time I have coloured in "people" images, so don't look too close at my colouring LOL I really enjoyed using colouring / blending techniques I had seen on various blogs / magazines and am very happy with the end result :) How adorable are the little girl / boy images?!?1 I realised I only have 3 people images in my stamp collection (all in freebie sets I got with magazines) - how funny!







I buy my washi tapes from D-Lish Scraps - I found them to be approx half the price of other stores and she has a HUGE variety to choose from. She has lots of other cute embellishments (love the resin flowers and cameos) - pop over and have a look :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oooh they are just too cute!!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

SERIOUSLY awesome cards!!! Love the washi tapes in strips behind the cute image like that! AWESOME! And yep - D-lish are really really good value!!!