Monday, December 10, 2012

Kicking off the silly season

What a busy weekend! Thursday night we went to the Christmas parade. Seemed like most of the town was there - lovely chatting with friends walking by :) It was a wonderful evening and Cohan had a great time.


Friday night we met up with Mum and Kate & James for dinner at a sports club. Saturday morning I went to a kaszazz party and made another Christmas card (will share pics). After the party we headed to the beach to have a party with friends & family for Cohan's 5th birthday. It was a fun, noisy and relaxing day :) The weather was perfect - we spent the day chatting and watching the kids run around. Mum made Cohan's cake - he LOVED it!!

 

Sunday I was up early to make a batch of plain and coconut pancakes to take to brunch. Cathie, Kylie and I (with hubby's and kids) had our annual Christmas catch up at Cathie's. We had a delicous brunch, then swapped gifts (love that my friends know me so well and get me the perfect presents). We jumped in the pool for a swim - bliss! After our swim we had some afternoon tea, hen home to have a nanna nap in the air con.

No comments: