Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Hello 2013!

Well I tried to see in the new year, but didn't make it - I'm blaming the few drinks I had LOL  We had a nice, quiet night at home - nibblies, cocktails and watching movies :)

Did you set yourself any new year's resolutions?  I looked at last years scrappy goals and was a little disappointed that I didn't make it for the layouts or cards (very close to reaching the layouts goal though!), but I am really pleased that I exceeded my OTP / Handmade goal!

Layouts 57/60
Cards 114/150
OTP & Handmade 28/20

So time to set my goals for 2013!  I am back to 2 days / week at work and will be going to the scrap retreat this year - so I will increase my layouts goal.  I will keep the cards goal the same and increase the OTP / Handmade goal.

Layouts 75
Cards 150
OTP & Handmade 30



No comments: