Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thrifty Thursday

Woo hoo! My first Thrifty Thursday post for 2013 :) I had a look in 3 shops on Monday - no luck in the first shop, but found some lovelies in the other 2.  Embroidery hoop ($3), zipper (50c), linen napkin / doiley ($1) and a crochet hook (not pictured - 50c).

 
In the same shop I found this baby head support - still in the packet ($3).

 
In the third shop I found these cute bags - silver sequin clutch ($2) and pink / orange make up bag (50c).

 
I also found this wonderful cook book ($2.50). I had put myself on a cookbook ban (I have a large collection) last year, but after my spring clean up / sort in September when I donated a large pile of cook books, I didnt feel too bad about adding another one to my collection LOL

 
 What a great start to the year :) Have you had any luck yet?

No comments: