Monday, April 21, 2014

Happy Easter

I thought I would share pics of my Easter decorations :)  Usually I don't decorate for Easter, but since I've found so many lovely bunnies / Easter themed treasures while op shopping - I thought I would display them.  I think they look very cheerful and cute!



 I hope everyone enjoyed their long, long weekend :)  Friday Tanya and I had a scrapdate - lots of scrapping, chatting and a delicious lunch :)  Saturday was a quick trip to Bunnings to grab some things to do a few jobs around the house.  Craig brought me this Venus fly trap :)  I was so excited - I've been looking for one for ages!!!  


Sunday we went to dinner at mum's  - so much fun playing the the kids and spending time with family!  Cohan and mum had made some marshmallows and marsjmallow biscuits and he was so exctied to give me a box of them to take home  - so cute :)  Today we spent the day doing some DIY around the house.


Cruise countdown...3 weeks!





No comments: