I have been slowly getting my scraproom unpacked and creating some new storage / organisation ideas. The Stampin' Up party I had a few weeks ago was a good deadline to motivate me into getting it sorted and finished. I thought I would share some of the projects I have been painting and creating.
First up is this shadow/ display box I found at an op shop a few years ago, and then put in the cupboard with my other projects LOL
I removed the decorative top and sanded down the rough edges. Then I used putty to fill in the gouges I made removing the top.
After that dried I gave it a few coats of paint.
Now I just need to sort my buttons / embellishments out and put them in it :
Cruise countdown...5 weeks!