Thursday, April 3, 2014

Thrifty Thursday

As promised, I'm back sharing the 2rest of my op shop finds from a few weeks ago!

Metal buckets 50c each and pink/cream tin 50c for the scrap room.  I also brought the blue bucket $1 for my scrap room, but decided to  use it for storage in the laundry cupboard - perfect size for boxes of screws & hooks, masking tape and other bits & pieces.  


Metal candle holders 20c each - will give these a coat of paint and use them to decorate the front verandah.


Toys $2 each for when Jaxson visits :)


Motar & pestle $2, 2x pink striped bowls 50c each for the dog's (fancy! LOL) and a little Fire King heat proff jug $1.


Polka dot Sheridan single bed sheet $3.  This is in brand new condition - I needed a single sheet, because every time I go to retreat I have to take a queen size sheet and fold it in half LOL



No comments: