Sunday, November 23, 2014

Sydney

We were up early and drove to Hervey Bay to catch our flight.  This was my first flight, so I was very nervous.  It didn't help when I saw security doing a bomb check of the departure lounge - I did try and convince Craig we had plenty of time to drive to Sydney LOL   Soon it was time to board our flight - there were a few nervous tears as we took off, but once we were in the air I calmed down and enjoyed the flight :)



We caught a taxi from the airport to our hotel, which was in the centre of Sydney - perfect location!  The view from our room.


We walked down to Chinatown to have a look around and have an early dinner, before heading back to our hotel for the night.





The next morning we were up early and wandered around City Hall and looking for a cafe to have breakfast.  


After breakfast we headed back to the hotel to grab our bags, before heading off to the White Bay Terminal to board the ship!!

No comments: