Thursday, November 10, 2016

Thrifty Thursday

It's been a few months since my last op shop visit, but I made up for it last week when mum, Clay  and I popped into 3 op shops Friday morning :)

Little People toy (matches with the barn Clay already has) 20c


Book $1 and bag of wooden blocks, trees and signs $3


The shops had their Christmas stuff out - woo hoo! Round tin $1 and multi-tier snowman tin $2


Brand new with tags whisk $2 and set of Christmas cookie cutters $` (yes, I know I have enough cutters, but it's an addiction LOL)


Set of 2 Christmas dip / cheese spreaders $1 and the Santa & Holly leaves cake decorations were 20c for the bag.


Craft punch $2


Felt board and shapes $2


Rubber duckies 50c


Best bargain - set of 3 Pyrex pink tulip bowls $6!  I thought there were only 2 bowls, so was happy to find the set of 3 when I opened them up :)


We couldn't resist having a little fun with the reindeer sunglasses and our cute model :)



Saw these, but was happy to leave them on the shelf ;)


No comments: