Sunday, March 29, 2020

A Sunday Drive

Mum and a friend recently went kayaking at a new spot and mum was excited to show me and see if I thought it would be good for future paddle adventures.  We went for a drive out to Lake Gregory for a look today.

As we driving along there were hundreds of butterflies flying around!  We pulled up on the side of the road so I could pick some up (dead ones) to show Clay. I should frame it, considering the freaking hassle of was to get. Involved my mum trying to drive off without me cause a car was coming and me running alongside the car to jump in!! I didnt know I could actually move that fast LOL



The lake looks perfect!  Great spaces to paddle, lovely area to sit and enjoy the views and maybe do some fishing.  Plus there is lots of space for Clay to run and explore!









I can't wait to give Clay his kayak for his birthday and head out to the lake for a paddle!!

No comments: