Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Everyday Moments

I have no idea why, but I had to buy these earrings!  Lol  The skinnier I get, the bigger and crazier my earrings get :)  I haven't been brave enough to wear them out yet!


Clay loves the Trolls movie and asked for a Poppy cuddly - I managed to find a Poppy and Branch cuddly online.  After waiting impatiently for 4 weeks delivery, I had one extremely happy little boy when they arrived :)


I spoilt myself with a stamp press- so excited!  I've been wanting one for ages, but couldn't justify the price.  This new one came out and I decided to just buy it.  I've used it a few times and it's definately a good investment :)
We are halfway (5 weeks) through the first term of school and Clay is still loving it!  His confidence has grown and he's making new friends, settled in and learning so much more :)



Football season has started and when the boy's team is playing they have to wear their jerseys :)


I saw this clever idea on Kmart mum's FB page - turned a perforated metal serving tray into earring storage.  My earrings are in dishes, boxes, etc, so it will nice to have them all in one place and on display!


My String of Dolphins plant is flourishing!  I thought the cutting Kristy gave me was going to die, but since moving it to a less sunny place it's gone green and growing!!  My String of Beads looks like it might revive too :)





No comments: