Thursday, March 26, 2020

Thrifty Thursday

Due to swimming lessons being cancelled, we had a free morning, so we popped into a garage sale to look  at a kayak (which sadly wasnt suitable), so then we went to 2 oppies.  After a morning at the beach, I popped into a 3rd oppies on the way home!  I blew my usual oppie budget today, but no complaints from me ;)

At the first shop I FINALLY found my unicorn!!! A wooden pineapple bowl!!!  $1


Clay found this plush toy / cushion $2


A pair of leggings $6


Bag of Lego $2


At the 2nd shop I tried on a few dresses, but only purchased a packet of red and a packet of yellow / blue / teal card stock $4 each and a bag of embroidery threads $2



At the 3rd shop I found this large Tupperware vege keeper $3


Mum had mentioned she was looking for nylon crochet cotton and I managed to find these 3 packets $1 / $1.50


These cute embellishments $1.50


Clay spotted this Australian themed Easter book for 50c


A dress shirt for Clay $4


Gorgeous earrings $6


This cute belt BNWT $5


Sweet dress $8 - the belt is a great match!!

No comments: