Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy Birthday James!

Glad to hear you had a great day yesterday!

Elena is off to Darwin this Saturday for 2 1/2 months for Navy Reserves - so us girls took the opportunity to catch up and have dinner Friday night. I got to catch up with a friend I haven't seen for months :o) After dinner we went to a McCafe for coffee - we spent 2 hours chatting. I love spending time with "the girls" - there's always lots of laughing!

I spent the day pottering around my scrap room on Saturday - just moving furniture and tidying up. It still looks like a bomb hit it, but hopefully it's all sorted out by this weekend.

On Sunday I went to Simply Crafty - the new venue is great - lots of room! There were lots of regulars and even a few new faces! I finished one LO and worked on 4 others. This is the first LO I have done of Connor - how cute is he?!?! I totally love this new range of Kaiser papers!

No comments: