Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Still plodding along...

I have completed 8 LO - only 2 to go! I will get up early tomorrow morning and get them done so I can hand them in at Creative Artz for Petrina to pick up.

I had a go at making cement mushrooms on Sunday (mum has been the one making all of them ATM). I took them out of the sand moulds last night - they look pretty good for my first attempt. One's a bit big - hopefully it's not that heavy that it sinks into the ground! LOL I need to leave them to dry for a week, then I can paint them.

Mum picked up a HUGE (approx 2m H x 1m W) pine book shelf for me at a garage sale on Sunday - so I am going to give my scrap room a complete makeover. ATM I have a computer desk & corner cupboard for the majority of my storage - but I won't need them any more. Plus, I have made a wooden frame & mesh wall hanging to clip all my embellishments on - I just need to get the string to hang it up with. I got that fabulous idea from Kylie - she has one in her scrap room. Once I have finished the makeover I will post pics.

1 comment:

Love Scrappin' said...

make sure you share pics of your scraproom makeover..I would love to see.