Sunday, March 15, 2009

VIC Bushfire Appeal LO


Well I managed to get 10 LO completed and dropped them off at Creative Artz in time for Petrina to post them off! I did try to put them in a collage, but couldn't work out how - so I will show 5 now and the other 5 later :o)





DH & his mum went fishing Saturday morning, but didn't catch anything big enough to keep. I think it's time he got some new 'secret' fishing spots! LOL I spent the morning moving my new book shelf into my scrap room and re-arranging everything. I'm still sorting though all my stuff and have to move the old furniture out - so there's no room to scrap ATM. I thought it would be a quick job to move everything from one cupboard to the shelves, but it I think it will take me a few weekends of sorting to get everything arranged just the way I want it! My MIL stayed the weekend, so it was just a quiet night at home last night - just watching footy, playing "Buzz" trivia on the PS2 and watching a few DVDs.

Today I spent a bit more time in my scrap room - moving & sorting everything. I also put most of my recent LO into 2 albums. There are still a few LO in the pizza box, so I will have to buy another album. I painted the cement mushrooms - I love how they turned out!! I made a set each for Cathie & Kylie - I can't wait to give them their sets! After a week of rainy & windy weather (thanks to cyclone Hamish) - the sun was out, so I took the opportunity to do some gardening as well.

No comments: