Saturday, March 7, 2009

Reading..

Apart from scrapping, I have been reading a lot. I managed to get 2 more books by Rachael Treasure.


Once again - if you enjoy Australian themed novels - these are fantastic!! I found out tonight that she has released another book - so I will definitely purchase that one too.

At the moment I am reading this book..

I really liked The Da Vinci Code and this book is just as good.

I would love to hear about any other good books anyone has read lately and would like to recommend to me.

I had lunch with Cathie and Kylie today - I didn't get home till about 5pm - we chatted, did some shopping, then went back to Kylie's for coffee and more chatting! LOL I didn't get anymore scrapping done today - but since all the house work & chores got done today I have all day tomorrow to scrap!

No comments: