Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Weekend in Rocky...

I have a few belated birthday wishes for last weekend - Happy 1st Birthday to Andrea and happy birthday to my FIL! Hope you both had a wonderful day!

I left DH at home and mum & I headed off to Rocky on the weekend. I spent Saturday at Bec & Dale's having cuddles with Connor - he is so gorgeous!! Bec is absolutely glowing - being a mum definitely suits her :o) We talked babies and relaxed watching movies.
Mum babysat Cohan while Katie & James moved into their new place - they are nearly all unpacked and settled now.

Sunday morning we went over and saw my brother, SIL & nieces. I can't believe how much Lacey has changed - she was talking up a storm!! LOL I got a heap of pics of the girls.



We stopped in at the Calliope markets and had a look around. We were pretty lucky - we got there at midday when it usually closes, but it was still packed with people so we got to wander around for an hour checking out all the different stalls. I got a set of Russian dolls and some scrapbook stuff (yep, I managed to find a scrapbook stall LOL). It so hot & dusty there. We were there in the middle of the day, but luckily didn't get burnt. Then we went and had a look around Boyne Island & Tannum Sands. We are going to go back to Tannum Sands one weekend for a picnic and some fishing - it's gorgeous there!! With all the detours it took mum and I 5 1/2 hours to get home!! LOL

DH didn't catch any fish (again LOL) - but had a nice relaxing weekend. He's going to try out some new fishing locations this weekend - fingers crossed we get a feed of fish!

I've managed to scrap a few LO for the bush fire appeal - I'm planning on getting 10 done this week, ready for Petrina to post.

1 comment:

Love Scrappin' said...

such gorgeous pics there..love your layout on previous post.